Student Programming Groups
Who are we?
- We are students who have a passion for event planning and bringing amazing progams and activities to the students of Bucks County Community College.
- Each campus has a programming group. Student Programming Board (SPB) at Newtown, Lower Bucks Programming Council at Bristol, Student Programming Activities (SPA) at Perkasie.
- These groups are funded through a designated budget using the Student Activities Fee.
- Each programming group is responsible for selecting and organizing activities and programs for Bucks students.
How to join and/ or contact a programming group?
Submit your interst form http://www.bucks.edu/life/clubs/form/ or you can email the Student Life and Athletics Office at email@example.com and we will be sure to get your information to the group leadership and Club Advisor.
When and where do we meet?
- Determined each semester by each of the programming groups.
- Example: Student Programming Board at Newtown meets on Thursdays @ 12:30 in Rollins 112
What should be book?
We love to hear your suggestions: Click Here!
Student Programming Board Wants You!
SPB is ALWAYS looking for new members and ideas and there is always opportunities to help plan and put on events! Joining the SPB will help you build real world skills while making great friends.