Join A College Student Organization
Ways to Join Student Organizations
- Look at the list of clubs and organizations.
- Fill out the club interest form. Your information will be sent to the Student Life and Athletic Programs Office and to the club leadership. The club leadership or Club Advisor should contact you.
- Contact the group and introduce yourself using the Clubs and Organizations list on the Bucks website.
- Visit a club recritment fair. In the second or third week of each semester, student groups set up tables to recruit members. Dates and times will be advertised on flyers and the My Bucks Portal.
- If you don't hear from a club contact, please email Carol Brandt in the Student Life at email@example.com