How to Join a New Student Organization
Ways to Join Student Organizations
- Look at the list of clubs and organizations and read about one.
- Fill out the club interest form and submit it to the Student Life Office. You may select more then one club and Student Life will forward you contact info to each club advisor you have selected.
- Attend a Student Organization meeting and sign your name on the Membership List. If you have questions, email the club advisor and be sure to ask when and where their next meeting will be held.
- Sign up at ClubPalooza*
- Contact a Student Organization President or Advisor and Signup. Send an email to the Club President who leads the club you are interested in and begin networking!
- If you don't hear from a club contact, please email Carol Brandt in the Student Life Office at email@example.com and she will put you in touch with someone from the club.
* ClubPalooza: pa·loo·za Spelled [puh-loo-zuh] noun Slang. An all-out crazy party or event; partying at one place with a ton of people like there's no tomorrow “That palooza last night was so wild.” Origin: 1900–05, Americanism ; origin uncertain
ClubPalooza Dates can be found at Bucks Student Activity Calendar