Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can Join Bucks Clubs and Organizations?
- All currently enrolled Bucks students.
Q: Is there a time of year when I can join something?
- No! You can join a club any time of the year. Contact the Student Life Office 215-968-8257 or StudentLife@bucks.edu if you have specific questions about a group.
Q: I have an idea for a club. Can I start a new club or organization?
- Yes! There are few restrictions involved in forming new student clubs.
Here is the basic process:
- You must completely fill out all paperwork from the Student Life Office.
- You must find a full or part time faculty or staff member to act as the official advisor.
- You must create a Constitution.
- You must gain approval by a majority vote by the Student Government Association to obtain status as an officially recognized student organization of Bucks.
Q: My group isn't official yet, but I want to reserve a room and hold an event to build my membership. Is that allowed?
- No. An organization must be officially recognized by the Student Government and the College prior to requesting and utilizing College facilities for activity purposes. The College will establish priority for use of its facilities.