Early Learning Center registration occurs prior to the start of each semester, right after the Bucks class registration period. Parents with children currently enrolled at the center have the first opportunity to register, followed by a general registration period. Early Learning Center registration takes place in the Early Learning Center office on the Newtown Campus.
If you have general questions, feel free to email the Early Learning Center Director, Mary Farrington at Mary.Farrington@bucks.edu . The Early Learning Center is closed all of June and July however, email will be checked regularly and the Director will respond to all inquiries.
*Prior to May 31 and starting again August 1 please call the Early Learning Center at 215-968-8082 or email Director, Mary Farrington at Mary.Farrington@bucks.edu for an appointment to register your child.
Returning Family Priority Registration: 05/04/15- 05/08/15
New Family Open Registration: Beginning on 05/11/15
Required for Enrollment
- Child and parent visit with ELC Director.
- Completed medical form signed by health care provider.
- Complete and accurate class/study schedule of parent. (Schedule must be kept current to reflect any class changes that take place.)
- Emergency contact form.
- Child and family information sheet.
- Completed Early Learning Center contracts.
- Civil rights information form.