Early Learning Center, Fees
Current Semester Fees
- All registrants are charged a $2.50/ per semester insurance fee.
- Program registrants are charged a $25.00 non-refundable application fee and $25.00 registration deposit applied at the time of registration (totaling $50).
Block Time: 8:45-12:30 (2 day minimum) 2 days=$50; 3 days=$65; 4 days=$80; 5 Days=$100
Extended Hours: 7:45-8:45 and/or3:00-4:30 at $7.50/H billed in 0.5H increments
PM Care: 12:30-3PM at $6/H billed in 0.5H increments
Single Day: (6H minimum) $7/H
- Fees and tuition are billed in advance once a semester.
- Dates by which fee and tuition must be paid in full are as follows:
- Fall Semester-October 15th
- Spring Semester- March 15th
- All invoices are payable at the Bucks Student Accounts Office, Located in Linksz Pavilion (Newtown Campus).
- Tuition is based on a child's registered days, not attendance days.
Parents withdrawing children from the center during the college's official withdrawal period will be charged for only the registration and insurance fees and actual hours of childcare utilized. All withdrawal and refund requests made after the college's official withdrawal period must be made in writing and submitted to the ELC director. The Director of Student Life will rule on these requests.