Jump to page content
Rules & Regulations
- All students must bring their current BCCC Student ID each visit. IDs are available in the library.
- Every member must complete an Agreement and Release of Liability and Physical Activity Readiness form prior to their first workout. These forms must be filled out at the beginning of each academic year.
- Proper exercise attire must be worn. NO STREET CLOTHES. Inappropriate attire includes jeans, dress pants, street shoes, sandals, and boots. Those not wearing appropriate clothing will not be permitted in the Wellness Center.
- No food is permitted in the Wellness Center. Only water is permitted. All water containers must be covered with a cap or lid. NO GLASS CONTAINERS.
- When using resistance equipment, please allow others to work into your sets.
- Improper use of equipment can cause injury as well as damage to the machines. This behavior will not be tolerated.
- Weight collars must be used at all times when using free weights.
- All personal items such as books, book bags, or clothes are NOT to be left in the Wellness Center during workouts. Please use the locker room facilities that are available. You will need to bring your own lock.
- Excessive noise and the use of profanity are prohibited in the Wellness Center.
- Return all weights to their racks when finished.