FAQs & Forms
National Affiliation: National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA)
Regional Affiliation: Region XIX
Conference: Eastern Pennsylvania Athletic Conference (EPAC)
Required paperwork to be turned into Athletics
Instructions: Print, complete, and bring NJCCC Eligibility Affidavit with you to the Athletics Orientation & Physicals on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 @ 6pm, Newtown Campus Gymnasium. (Paper copies of Affidavit may be picked up at Gym105 and Student Life/ Athletics office, Rollins 112)
Instructions: Print, complete and bring the Student-Athlete Medical Forms Packet to the Athletics Orientation & Physicals on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 @6pm, Newtown Campus Gymnasium. (Paper copies of Affidavit may be picked up at Gym105 and Student Life/ Athletics office, Rollins 112)
- Copy of High School Transcript
All student-athletes must bring a copy of their official High School Transcript
- Transcripts of ALL other Colleges you have attended (if applicable)
If applicable, student-athletes who have played a sport at another college must provide a copy of that official transcript.
- Physicals: (On-campus Physicals are provided as part of the Athletics Orientation & Physicals meeting.)
- Student-Athletes may get a Physical from another physician but must bring the correct documentation to the Athletics Orientation. If that student completes the season, they will be reimbursed $25 for the Physical they recieved off-campus.
- If a student gets an on- campus Physical (paid for by Bucks) and does not complete the season, a $25 physical reimbursement cost will be billed to student.
- Copy of Insurance Card
All student-athletes must have proof of health insurance.
- Photo/Video Release Form
This form will allow the college to take your photograph for promotion and marketing and news.
Basic athletic department policies for all athletics teams.
- Student-Athletes are considered student leaders and expected to represent Bucks County Community College at the highest standards.
- Student-Athletes must meet the academic standards set by Bucks County Community College and the NJCAA.
- Student-Athletes are expected to attend all practices and games unless approved to miss by their coach.
- All student-athletes must travel to and from competitions with the team on approved vehicles.
- All issued equipment and uniforms must be returned in the same condition as received at the end of the season to the coaching staff.
- Student-Athletes may not withdraw from classes without permission from the Athletic Director.
These are just basic guidelines, the Eligibility Coordinator will determine eligibility after all paperwork is handed in. There are other factors that contribute to determine eligibility.
- GPA's varies with a minimum of 1.75 to 2.00
- Registered for 12 credits or listed as a full-time student at Bucks
- 2nd year student-athletes must have completed at least 24 credits
- Transfer students: Check with the Assistant Athletic Director Justin Burroughs Justin.Burroughs@bucks.edu or visit his office Gym 105
Bucks has a full-time athletic trainer available to all student-athletes for Fall 2014
- Treatment time is 1 hour before each game
- Office hours are posted on the door of the Training Room- Gym 104
- The Trainer needs to clear all injured athletes
- Athletes who are "out" due to injury are expected to rehab during practice time
- Contach Athletic Trainer Kyle Harris at Kyle.Harris@bucks.edu