FAQs & Forms
National Affiliation: National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA)
Regional Affiliation: Region XIX
Conference: Eastern Pennsylvania Athletic Conference (EPAC)
Required paperwork to be turned in
- NJCAA Eligibility Affidavit (Also may be picked up at the Athletic Office)
- Copy of High School Transcript
- Transcripts of other Colleges you have attended (if applicable)
- Medical Questionnaire
- Physical Exam Form (Physicals provided by Bucks during preseason meeting, $25 will be billed to student if they fail to finish season)
- Copy of Insurance Card
- Photo/Video Release Form
Basic athletic department policies for all athletics teams.
- All student-athletes must travel to and from competitions with the team on approved vehicles.
- All issued equipment and uniforms must be returned in the same condition as received at the end of the season to the coaching staff.
- May not withdraw from classes without permission from the Athletic Director.
These are just basic guidelines, the Eligibility Coordinator will determine eligibility after all paperwork is handed in. There are other factors that contribute to determine eligiblity.
- GPA's varies with a minimum of 1.75 to 2.00
- Registered for 12 credits or listed as a full-time student at Bucks
- 2nd year student-athletes must have completed atleast 24 credits
- Transfer students: check with the Assistant Athletic Director
Bucks has a full-time athletic trainer available to all student-athletes
- Treatment time is 1 hour before each game
- Office hours are daily from 2-3PM
- The Trainer needs to clear all injured athletes
- Athletes who are "out" due to injury are expected to rehab during practice time