Kids on Campus Scholarships
2018 Scholarship Information - Submission Deadline March 23, 2018.
In 2005, the Administrative Employees’ Committee at Bucks County Community College established a Kids on Campus Scholarship Fund. This fund is intended to provide support for families that are most in need of financial assistance. While availability of funds and scholarship amounts may vary from year to year, we are able to offer 8 scholarships for the 2018 camp season. Each scholarship covers the cost of tuition for one camp. Recipients must provide their own transportation to and from camp; before and after care is not included.
1. Be a resident of Bucks County
2. Have economic need (ex: reside in county subsidized housing or participate in the school meal program)
3. Commit to attending a full camp session
4. Meet good citizenship guidelines as determined by their school administrator
5. Complete all required camp forms following notification of their Scholarship Award
6. Include a short essay written with/by the child explaining why they want to come to camp.
ATTN: Kids on Campus Scholarship
Bucks County Community College – Cottage 3
275 Swamp Rd.
Newtown, PA, 18940
All forms/paperwork must be submitted together.
One complete set must completed for each child applying for a scholarship.
To register call 215-968-8409 or visit www.bucks.edu/kidsoncampus