Admission Procedures Phase III
Final acceptance into the program (Phase III) is contingent upon:
- Two-step PPD test
- Ten Panel Drug Screen (instructions will be provided)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance *
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check - PA State Police *
- Federal Criminal Background Check * (IndentoGo Instructions)
- CPR Healthcare Provider Certification
- Complete Your Learning Style Profile
- Receipt of all required documents
- Mandatory Preliminary Meeting
- $150.00 non-refundable acceptance fee (To pay, please go to Student Accounts, Newtown Campus. You must identify yourself as a Practical Nursing Student)
* Admission is denied for prior history of any felony conviction.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT begin acquiring the Phase III documents until you attend the Mandatory Preliminary Meeting.