Bucks County Community College is pleased to announce our educational partners that we have articulation agreements with, allowing our students to continue in their academic goals towards a Bachelors Degree. Each of the below institutions are accredited higher education universities that offer one or more certificate and/or bachelors degree programs in such disciplines as Fire Science, Emergency Management, and Public Safety. Both formal and informal agreements are noted next to the program, these different agreements allow a student to receive the best possible number of transfer credits. Several of these programs are available through eLearning.
Click on the links below to read more about a specific program:
- Holy Family University – B.A. in Fire Science & Public Safety Administration. (Formal Agreement Worksheet)
- Point Park University – B.S. in Public Administration with concentrations in Fire Service Administration or EMS Administration. **Informal Agreement**
- Immaculata University – B.S. in Emergency Planning and Management. (Formal Agreement Worksheet)
- Eastern Kentucky University **Course/Program Transferability options available**
- University of New Haven **Course/Program Transferability options available**
- Waldorf University – B.S. in Fire Science Administration. **Course/Program Transferability options available**
We are currently pursuing additional partnerships with other accredited institutions and as those agreements become available, information will be posted to the website.