Monday, May 13, 2013
Where and When
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Location: Campus Bookstore
During finals week and at the start of each semester we conduct a used book "Buy Back." During this "Buy Back" period, we pay up to 50 percent of the current new retail price for books that meet the following criteria:
- The Bookstore has received a Textbook Requisition for a future term prior to Buy Back.
- The book is the current edition and is in good condition.
- The book is not a fill-in or tear out type.
- The book is not overstocked from prior terms.
- Quantity purchased has not exceeded demand for next term.
If a book does not fit the above criteria, it is considered for a wholesale buyback. Wholesale means that the book is shipped out of state to a national used book wholesaler who will, in turn, resell it to another bookstore. The price you receive for a wholesale book is determined by national demand, which can be as high as 30 percent of the new retail value. Old editions and workbooks with pages missing or filled in generally have no wholesale value.
Newtown Campus: May 13 - 24 Mon. - Thurs. 10am to 7pm Fri. 10am to 4pm
Lower & Upper Campus: May 13 - 21 Mon. - Fri. 10am to 3pm Mon. Thurs. 5 to 7pm