Women in Science & Technology
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Where and When
Time: 12:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Location: Newtown Campus
From Human Space Flight to Weather
Featuring Keynote Speaker Paula Hartley
Paula Hartley is the Vice President for Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite R-Series at Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Wednesday, April 10 • 12-3:15 pm
- Thursday, April 11 • 12:30-3:45 pm
Light lunch will be served on both days. FREE flash drives will be given to the first 25 registrants on each day containing all conference materials.
Workshops topics include:
- ELISA – Enzyme Linked Colored Reaction - Presented by Lee Ann Lippincott
- The Role of Quality in Biotechnology - Presented by Linda Rehfuss
- Engineering Technology: Designing the Future - Presented by Christine Delahanty
For workshop times and registration please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8173. Pearson Publishing is donating a door prize of a FREE KINDLE PAPERWHITE, for one of our lucky participants. Sponsored by the STEM Department, the Perkins Grant and BCCC Student Services