Virtual Campus Staff
Virtual Campus/Online Learning Office staff strive to provide quick, accurate, and friendly service.
The office provides second-level and third level troubleshooting for students having difficulty with Canvas. (Login problems and other simple technology issue are easily handled by the TLC.)
The office serves as an ombudsman for Virtual Campus students and provides the following services:
- Relays messages between teachers and students who are having communication difficulties.
- Receives fax transmissions (fax number: 215-968-8148) when an academic department's fax is inoperable.
- Assist students in identifying issues and finding the appropriate resources to help resolve them.
Contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 215-968-8052
- Live Chat: hours are as posted on the link in the upper right, but typically are available during most business hours.
Phone and email messages received after 4:30 p.m. will be returned on the next business day.