Newtown Testing Center
Testing Center Information
- The Testing Center can be reached by phone at 215-968-8466
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lcated in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria.
- To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway to go into the Linksz Pavillion, turn left into a side hallway.
- The Testing Center is on your right.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than one hour before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.
Newtown Campus Schedule
January 2015 through May 2015
(Closing at 4pm on 3/16)
(Closing at 4pm on 3/18)
|Thursday||9:00am-9:00pm||(Closing at 4pm on 3/19)|
|Closed 3/21, 5/23|