Newtown Testing Center
The schedule below is only for students required to use the Testing Center for their Online Class. If you are coming in for a Placement Test, please check the Placement Testing Schedule.
All Bucks Campuses will be closed from
Friday December 23rd through Monday January 2.
|Mondays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100
||Closed Dec 26, Jan 2, Jan 16, May 29 Closing at 4pm on March 13.|
|Tuesdays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100
||Closed Dec 27|
|Wednesdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100
Closing at 4pm on Nov 23 and Dec 21.
Closed Dec 28. Closing at 4pm on March 15
|Thursdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closing at 4pm on Dec 22. Closed Nov 24, Dec 29. Closing at 4pm on March 16.|
|Fridays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closed Nov 25, Dec 23, Dec 30|
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
|Rollins Center Room 100||Closed Nov 26, Dec 24, Dec 31, March 18, May 27|
Testing Center Information
- The Testing Center can be reached by phone at 215-968-8466
- By e-mail at email@example.com.
- Located in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria.
- To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway to go into the Linksz Pavillion, turn left into a side hallway.
- The Testing Center is on your right.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than one hour before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.