Newtown Testing Center
The schedule below is only for students required to use the Testing Center for their Online Class. If you are coming in for a Placement Test, please check the placement testing schedule.
|Mondays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100
||Closed May 30, July 4|
|Tuesdays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100
||May 10 open until 9:00 p.m. for finals
May 17 open until 9:00 p.m. for finals
|Wednesdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100
|Thursdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100|
|Fridays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100|
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
NO SATURDAY TESTING JUNE, JULY or AUGUST
|Rollins Center Room 100||
May 14 open until 3:00 p.m. for finals
Closed May 21, 28
Testing Center Information
- The Testing Center can be reached by phone at 215-968-8466
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Located in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria.
- To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway to go into the Linksz Pavillion, turn left into a side hallway.
- The Testing Center is on your right.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than one hour before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.