Newtown Testing Center
PLEASE ALLOW YOURSELF ENOUGH TIME TO FINISH TESTING. NO TEST WILL BE ADMINISTERED AFTER 1PM.
The below schedule is only for students required to use the Testing Center for their Online Class. If you are coming in for a Placement Test, please click on the link below
Main Campus in Newtown Campus Schedule
|Mondays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closed Sept 7, Dec 28, Jan 18, May 30. Begin by 1pm on Mar 14.|
|Tuesdays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closed Dec 29|
|Wednesdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closing at 4pm on Nov 25, Closed Dec 30. Begin by 1pm on Mar 16.|
|Thursdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closed Nov 26, Dec 24, Dec 31. Begin by 1pm on Mar 17.|
|Fridays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closed Nov 27, Dec 25, Jan 1|
|Saturdays||9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Beginning August 22nd)||Rollins Center Room 100||
Closed Sept 5, Nov 28, Dec 26, Jan 2 , Mar 19, May 28
Testing Center Information
- The Testing Center can be reached by phone at 215-968-8466
- By e-mail at email@example.com.
- Located in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria.
- To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway to go into the Linksz Pavillion, turn left into a side hallway.
- The Testing Center is on your right.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than one hour before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.