Newtown Testing Center
The Testing Center can be reached by phone at 215-968-8466 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The Newtown Testing Center is located in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria. To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway to go into the Linksz Pavillion, turn left into a side hallway.
- The Testing Center is on your right.
Please note: all of the College's physical campuses will be closed from Saturday, December 23, 2013 through Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than 45 minutes before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.
Newtown Campus Schedule
September 2013 through December 2013
Please Note: all of the College's physical campuses will be closed from Saturday, December 21, 2013 through Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
|Monday||9:00am-9:00pm||Closed 9/2, 12/23, 12/30|
|Tuesday||9:00am-4:00pm||Open until 9:00pm on 12/17
Closed 12/24, 12/31
Closing at 4:00pm on 11/27
|Thursday||9:00am-9:00pm||Closed 11/28, 12/26|
|Friday||9:00am-4:00pm||Closed 11/29, 12/27|
Open until 3:00pm on 12/14