Newtown Testing Center
Testing Center Information
- The Testing Center can be reached by phone at 215-968-8466
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lcated in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria.
- To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway to go into the Linksz Pavillion, turn left into a side hallway.
- The Testing Center is on your right.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than 45 minutes before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.
Newtown Campus Schedule
August 2014 through January 2015
|Monday||9:00am-9:00pm||(Closed 9/1, 12/29)|
Closing at 4:00pm on 11/26
|Thursday||9:00am-9:00pm||(Closed 11/27, 12/25, 1/1)|
|Friday||9:00am-4:00pm||(Closed 11/28, 12/26, 1/2)|
(Closed 8/30, 11/29, 12/27, 1/3)