Newtown Testing Center
The Newtown Campus Testing Center is located in the Rollins Center, Room 100. To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway, turn left into a side hallway.
- The center is on your right.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than 45 minutes before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.
Newtown Campus Schedule
May 2013 through August 2013
|Tuesday||9:00am-4:00pm||Open until 9:00pm on 5/21|
Open until 3:00pm on 5/18
Closed Saturdays beginning 5/25 through mid-August