Newtown Testing Center
The below schedule is only for students required to use the Testing Center for their Online Class. If you are coming in for a Placement Test, please click on the link below
Main Campus in Newtown Campus Schedule
**Tuesday, May 10th and Tuesday May 17th, the Testing Center will have extended hours for Finals and we will be open until 9:00pm
** Saturday, May 14th, the Testing Center will have extended hours for Finals and we will be open until 3:00pm
|Mondays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closing at 4pm on Mar 14. Closed May 30|
|Tuesdays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100|
|Wednesdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closing at 4pm on Mar 16.|
|Thursdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||Closing at 4pm on Mar 17.|
|Fridays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100|
|Saturdays||9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.||Rollins Center Room 100||
Closed Mar 19, May 28
Testing Center Information
- The Testing Center can be reached by phone at 215-968-8466
- By e-mail at email@example.com.
- Located in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria.
- To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway to go into the Linksz Pavillion, turn left into a side hallway.
- The Testing Center is on your right.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than one hour before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.