Newtown Testing Center
The below schedule is only for students required to use the Testing Center for their Online Class. If you are coming in for a Placement Test, please click on the link below
Main Campus in Newtown Campus Schedule
|Mondays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Room RC100|
|Tuesdays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Room RC100|
|Wednesdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Room RC100|
|Thursdays||9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Room RC100|
|Fridays||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Room RC100||Closed 7/3|
|Saturdays||9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Beginning August 22nd)||Room RC100||
Testing Center Information
- The Testing Center can be reached by phone at 215-968-8466
- By e-mail at email@example.com.
- Located in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria.
- To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway to go into the Linksz Pavillion, turn left into a side hallway.
- The Testing Center is on your right.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than one hour before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.