Newtown Testing Center
Testing Center Information
- The Testing Center can be reached by phone at 215-968-8466
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lcated in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria.
- To find our location:
- Ascend the steps in Rollins Center toward the cafeteria
- Go down the hallway on the right.
- Right before exiting the doors at the end of the hallway to go into the Linksz Pavillion, turn left into a side hallway.
- The Testing Center is on your right.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes at the times listed below. Arrive in time to complete testing before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than 45 minutes before closing.
- Effective December 1st, no exams may be taken less than one hour before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.
Newtown Campus Schedule
December 2014 through May 2015
|Monday||9:00am-9:00pm||Closed 12/29, 1/19, 5/25
(Closing at 4pm on 3/16)
|Tuesday||9:00am-4:00pm||Closing at 3:00pm on 12/23
Closed 12/24, 12/31
|Thursday||9:00am-9:00pm|| Closed 12/25, 1/1
(Closing at 4pm on 3/19)
|Friday||9:00am-4:00pm||Closed 12/26, 1/2|
|Closed 12/27, 1/3, 3/21, 5/23|