Testing for Virtual Campus Classes
A number of online classes require that students take their tests in a secure, proctored environment. For those living within or near to Bucks County, proctored testing services are available free of charge on a walk-in basis at the Newtown Campus, the Lower Bucks Campus (Bristol), and the Upper Bucks Campus (Perkasie). Alternatives are available for those unable to travel to a campus.
The specific days and hours for testing services at the Newtown and branch campuses vary by semester. Semester schedules are usually announced about one week before a semester begins. The links at the bottom of this page provide individual campus details, including location.
If your course uses a learning management system, such as Canvas or MyLab/Mastering, then before coming to one of the Testing Center locations make sure you know how to access your test within that system. If you are unsure, then please review any quiz taking tutorials available or contact your instructor prior to coming to a testing center.
Please review the Statement on Appropriate Behavior During a Test issued by the Testing Center.
- Testing for Virtual Campus classes and Make-Up testing is on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- The Testing Center closes promptly at the times listed. Allow enough time to test before closing time.
- No tests may be started less than one hour before closing.
- A current Government issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. drivers license).
- Students must make arrangements for Upper Campus, Lower Campus and Make-Up Testing through their course instructor.