Virtual Campus Academic Services and Resources
To help you succeed in your coursework academic support services include:
Online services available 24/7
- the BCCC Library for searching online databases for Journal and Newspaper articles and books from any Internet accessed computer;
- handouts from the Tutoring Center with instructions and "how to's" in areas such as Research and Writing;
- finding out what textbooks you need and purchasing them.
Details for each of the above can be found on the 24/7 Resources page.
Additional Online Academic Services
- online tutoring in Mathematics, Writing, Reading, Study Skills, and American English as a Second Language (face-to-face tutoring is available on all three physical campuses as well);
- proctored testing services are available on all three physical campuses; and
- TLC staff can help via email or phone with any technology questions related to your online course managment system, including logging in. They can also assist you with using WebAdvisor. Like the Tutoring Center, they are also available for face-to-face assistance on all three physical campuses.