Virtual Campus Academic Services and Resources
To help you succeed in your coursework academic support services include:
Online services available 24/7
- the BCCC Library for searching online databases for Journal and Newspaper articles and books from any Internet accessed computer;
- handouts from the Tutoring Center with instructions and "how to's" in areas such as Research and Writing;
- finding out what textbooks you need and purchasing them.
Details for each of the above can be found on the 24/7 Resources page.
Additional Online Academic Services
- online tutoring in Mathematics, Writing, Reading, Study Skills, and American English as a Second Language (face-to-face tutoring is available on all three physical campuses as well);
- proctored testing services are available on all three physical campuses; and
- Help Desk and Services Center staff can help via email or phone with any technology questions, including any login issues. Like the Tutoring Center, they are also available for face-to-face assistance on all three physical campuses.