Your instructor will hold the orientation online using self-paced tools, email and/or discussions. (A self-paced orientation does NOT mean the entire course is self-paced.) You should plan to access your online course no later than the first day of the session. Failure to do so may jeopardize your grade.
Your instructor will be handling orientation as indicated below.
Other Orientation Information
1. Log in to your Canvas Course Space. Problems? Call 215-968-8052 for help.
2. Read through the ENTIRE Course Format (SYLLABUS) in Canvas.
3. Click on DISCUSSIONS in Canvas. Follow the directions.
4. Buy your THIRD EDITION Wiley Plus ACCESS CODE.
HOW?The simplest way to PURCHASE and REGISTER your ACCESS CODE is to have your credit card handy, click on THE WILEY PLUS URL on the CANVAS Homepage, and follow the instructions. PLEASE USE YOUR BCCC EMAIL ADDRESS TO REGISTER!
5. Once registered in Wiley Plus, click on BROWSER CHECKER. Follow the directions to click on links to add items your computer may be lacking in order for Wiley Plus to function.
6. Click on READ, STUDY PRACTICE. This is the online textbook.
7. Click on ASSIGNMENTS. Click on ORIENTATION TO WILEY PLUS and complete this graded ORIENTATION assignment.
8. Click on GRADEBOOK to see your grade.
9. Click on ORIENTATION TO WIMBA voice assignments and complete it with your microphone.
10. Click on GRADEBOOK to see that this assignment will read TO GRADE until your instructor grades it manually.