Your instructor will hold the orientation online using self-paced tools, email and/or discussions. (A self-paced orientation does NOT mean the entire course is self-paced.) You should plan to access your online course no later than the first day of the session. Failure to do so may jeopardize your grade.
Other Orientation Information
1. Log in to your Canvas Course Space. Problems? Call 215-968-8052 for help.
2. Read through the ENTIRE Course Format (SYLLABUS) in Canvas.
3. Click on DISCUSSIONS in Canvas. Follow the directions.
4. Buy your PREMIUM THIRD EDITION Wiley Plus ACCESS CODE.
HOW?The simplest way to PURCHASE and REGISTER your ACCESS CODE is to have your credit card handy, click on THE WILEY PLUS URL on the CANVAS Homepage, and follow the instructions. PLEASE USE YOUR BCCC EMAIL ADDRESS TO REGISTER if you are a new Wiley Plus student.
If you have an account from last semester, simply CLICK on the Wiley Plus link on the CANVAS HOMEPAGE and register your previously purchased PREMIUM access code using THE SAME email address you used last semester.
If you were in a face to face BCCC Spanish 110, you may have have to purchase a new access code. Go to Wiley Plus Live Chat at www.wileyplus.com for technical help.
5. Once registered in Wiley Plus, click on BROWSER CHECKER. Follow the directions to click on links to add items your computer may be lacking in order for Wiley Plus to function.
6. Click on READ, STUDY PRACTICE. This is the online textbook.
7. Click on ASSIGNMENTS. Click on ORIENTATION TO WILEY PLUS and complete this graded ORIENTATION assignment.
8. Click on GRADEBOOK to see your grade.
9. Click on ORIENTATION TO WIMBA voice assignments and complete it with your microphone.
10. Click on GRADEBOOK to see that this assignment will read TO GRADE until your instructor grades it manually.