Online Degrees and Certificates
Seventeen Associate degrees and two credit Certificate programs can be completed in their entirety through eLearning courses.
Associate Degrees in:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Writing Emphasis
- Secondary Education Emphasis
- Women's Studies Emphasis
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management*
- Information Science
- Liberal Arts General Emphasis
- Management Emphasis
- Marketing Emphasis
- Retail Management Emphasis
- Occupational Studies
- Psychology Interpersonal Emphasis
- Psychology Pre-Professional Emphasis
- Retail Management*
- Secondary Education: History
- Secondary Education: Mathematics
- Social Science
About twenty more programs of study are at least 80% available via eLearning and Hybrid, with many other programs of study and certificates at least 50% available via eLearning and Hybrid. For example, 95% of the requirements for Education, Engineering, and Psychology Pre-professional Emphasis degrees are available via eLearning and Hybrid.
Continuing Education also offers online courses and certifications.
*Although course work is entirely eLearning, an internship is required to complete the degree.