Online Degrees and Certificates
Fourteen Associate degrees and two credit Certificate programs can be completed in their entirety through eLearning courses.
Associate Degrees in:
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Information Science
- Liberal Arts - General Emphasis
- Liberal Arts - Social Science Emphasis
- Management/Marketing - General Emphasis*
- Management/Marketing - Retail Management Emphasis*
- Management/Marketing - Small Business Management Emphasis*
- Occupational Studies
- Psychology Interpersonal Emphasis
- Secondary Education: History
- Secondary Education: Mathematics
About twenty more programs of study are at least 80% available via eLearning and Hybrid, with many other programs of study and certificates at least 50% available via eLearning and Hybrid. For example, 95% of the requirements for Education, Engineering, Criminal Justice, Psychology Pre-professional Emphasis, and Social Services degrees are available via eLearning and Hybrid.
Continuing Education also offers online courses and certifications.
*Although course work is entirely eLearning, an internship is required to complete the degree.