Online Degrees and Certificates
Seventeen Associate degrees and three credit Certificate programs can be completed in their entirety through eLearning courses.
Associate Degrees in:
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Information Science and Technology
- Liberal Arts - General Emphasis
- Retail Management*
- Small Business Management*
- Occupational Studies
- Psychology Interpersonal Emphasis
- Secondary Education: History
- Secondary Education: Mathematics
- Social Science
- Bookkeeping - 31 credits
- Office Skills - Accelerated - 9 credits
- Historic Preservation* - 24 credits
About twenty more programs of study are at least 80% available via eLearning and Hybrid, with many other programs of study and certificates at least 50% available via eLearning and Hybrid. For example, 95% of the requirements for Education, Engineering, and Psychology Pre-professional Emphasis degrees are available via eLearning and Hybrid.
Continuing Education also offers online courses and certifications.
*Although course work is entirely eLearning, an internship is required to complete the degree.