Winter Session 2016-2017 Information
Keep looking to this website for future updates!
(Last updated on 12/31/15)
Getting Started With Your Course
- Winter Session 2015-2016
- After clicking on the above link, scroll down to view Winter Session course offerings. Click on a course title and carefully read the detailed Course Information Page (CIP) which includes instructor requirements.
- If your Course Information Page indicates you are using Canvas and you are having trouble logging in, please go to our Canvas Login Instructions and Help page.
- December 14, 2015
- Deadline for first-time applicants.
- December 16, 2015
- In-person and web registration ends.
- Detailed information regarding registration is available on the Admissions website.
- There is NO late registration.
- December 17, 2015
- 100% refund ends.
- December 18, 2015
- Classes Begin.
- Drop/add ends.
- December 18 - 23, 2015
- 50% refund
- NOTE: THERE IS NO 25% REFUND PERIOD.
- December 24, 2015
- December 24, 2015 - January 7, 2016
- Withdrawal (no refund).
- January 1 - January 3, 2016
- The upgrade to the College's email system has been delayed. Faculty and staff still have access to the college’s email system.
- Students using Canvas, be sure to add other contact methods most convenient to you in your Canvas account. Go to your Account (lower far left). Select Settings from the menu and then on the right add Ways to Contact. Finally, select Notifications on the left (click the Show/Hide course menu icon at the top left if you do not see Notifications.) Additional information is available from Help at the bottom left.
- January 4, 2016 - College reopens
- January 18, 2016 - Classes End.
- This is the Martin Luther King holiday. College offices are closed.
- Plan ahead for tutoring, library, and other help you might need!!
Virtual Campus Services
- Virtual Campus Office-
- Provides general student support, including login help.
- During the closure, Virtual Campus staff monitors and responds to email (except on holidays 12/24, 12/25, 12/31, 1/1).
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canvas 24/7 Support - Once you are logged into Canvas, click on the Help link at the bottom left-side of your Canvas screen. 24/7 Canvas support cannot assist students with login issues. See Help Desk link below.
- Help Desk and Technical Support-
- Users experiencing technology issues should leave a detailed message for the Help Desk by email to email@example.com or by calling 215-968-8191.
- Helpdesk Services staff will be periodically monitoring requests and will respond appropriately based on priority. More information is available at www.bucks.edu/e-resources/it/
- Access to library catalog, online databases, online tutorials, and more are available on the Library website.
- To contact a librarian virtually, click on the Ask A Librarian icon on the Library website:
- December 28, 2015
- December 29, 2015
- December 30, 2015
- Tutoring Center-
- Limited online tutoring for select subjects will still be available when the College is closed.
- Face-to-face tutoring for accounting, writing, and math will resume on Monday, January 4th. Please keep checking their website for updated specifics and detailed schedules.
- Please feel free to contact the Tutoring Center at 215-968-8044 with questions.
- Bookstore- search for your textbook information
- Purchase your textbook(s) online.
- Bookstore Front Counter/Customer Service Desk will resume when the College reopens on Monday, January 4th.
- Testing Center-
- The Testing Center will be closed from 4:00pm, December 23 until the College reopens on January 4th.
- If your course requires proctored testing and you are unable to travel to a Testing Center, you have the option of proposing an alternative proctor.