Wintersession 2015-2016 Information
Keep looking to this website for future updates!
(Last updated on 11/23/15)
Getting Started With Your Course
- Wintersession 2015-2016
- After clicking on the above link, scroll down to view Wintersession course offerings. Click on a course title and carefully read the detailed Course Information Page (CIP) which includes instructor requirements.
- If your Course Information Page indicates you are using Canvas and you are having trouble logging in, please go to our Canvas Login Instructions and Help page.
- December 14, 2015
- Deadline for first-time applicants.
- December 17, 2015
- In-person and web registration ends.
- Detailed information regarding registration is available on the Admissions website.
- There is NO late registration.
- December 18, 2015
- Classes Begin.
- December 17, 2015
- 100% refund ends.
- December 19, 2015
- Drop/add ends.
- December 18 - 23, 2015
- 50% refund
- NOTE: THERE IS NO 25% REFUND PERIOD.
- December 24, 2015
- December 24, 2015 - January 7, 2016
- Withdrawal (no refund).
- January 1 - January 3, 2016
- There will be no access to the college's email system due to an upgrade to the system.
- Students using Canvas, make sure to set up your Profile/Notifications in Account (lower left-hand menu) then Settings/Notifications. Add other contact methods most convenient to you.
- January 4, 2016 - College reopens
- January 18, 2016 - Classes End.
- This is the Martin Luther King holiday. College offices are closed.
- Plan ahead for tutoring, library, and other help you might need!!
Virtual Campus Services
- Virtual Campus Office-
- Provides general student support, including login help.
- During the closure, Virtual Campus staff monitors and responds to email (except on holidays 12/24, 12/25, 12/31, 1/1).
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canvas 24/7 Support - Once you are logged into Canvas, click on the Help link at the bottom left-side of your Canvas screen. 24/7 Canvas support cannot assist students with login issues. See Help Desk link below.
- Access to library catalog, online databases, online tutorials, and more are available on the Library website.
- To contact a librarian virtually, click on the Ask A Librarian icon on the Library website:
- December 28, 2015
- December 29, 2015
- December 30, 2015
- Tutoring Center-
- Limited online tutoring for select subjects will still be available when the College is closed.
- Face-to-face tutoring for writing and math will resume on Monday, January 4th. Please keep checking their website for updated specifics and detailed schedules.
- Please feel free to contact the Tutoring Center at 215-968-8044 with questions.
- Bookstore- search for your textbook information
- Purchase your textbook(s) online.
- Bookstore Front Counter/Customer Service Desk when College reopens on Monday, January 4th: 215-968-8494 or 215-968-8459
- Testing Center-
- The Testing Center will be closed from 4:00pm, December 23 until the College reopens on January 4th.
- If your course requires proctored testing and you are unable to travel to a Testing Center, you have the option of proposing an alternative proctor.