Intersession 2014-2015 Information
Keep looking to this website for future updates!
(Last updated on 11/14/14)
Getting Started With Your Course
- Intersession 2014-2015
- After clicking on the above link, scroll down to view Intersession course offerings. Then click on a course title and carefully read the detailed Course Information Page (CIP) which includes instructor requirements.
- If your Course Information Page indicates that you are using Canvas and you are having trouble logging in please go to our Canvas Login Instructions and Help page.
- December 18, 2014
- Deadline for first-time applicants.
- December 19, 2014
- In-person registration ends.
- Detailed information regarding registration is available on the Admissions website.
- December 20, 2014
- Web registration ends.
- December 22, 2014
- Classes Begin.
- December 24, 2014 - January 4, 2015
- College offices/Bookstore closed.
- Students may drop online or by fax (215-968-8110).
- December 21 2014
- 100% refund ends.
- December 24, 2014
- Drop/add ends
- December 22 - 26, 2014
- 50% refund
- NOTE: THERE IS NO 25% REFUND PERIOD.
- December 27, 2014 - January 6, 2015
- Withdrawal (no refund).
- January 5, 2015 - College reopens
- January 15, 2014 - Classes End
Virtual Campus Services
- Virtual Campus Office-
- Provides general student support, including login help.
- During the closure, Virtual Campus staff monitors and responds to email and voicemail on:
- December 26, 2014
- December 29, 2014
- December 30, 2014
- January 2, 2015
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - 215-968-8052
- Voicemail and email messages received after 4:30 p.m. will be returned on the next business day.
- Access to library catalog, online databases, online tutorials, and more are available on the Library website.
- To contact a librarian virtually, click on the Ask A Librarian icon on the Library website.
- Tutoring Center-
- Online Tutoring for Math, Writing, Reading, Study Skills, and American English as a Second Language is available.
- The Online Tutoring page provides information and tutorials about requesting and receiving tutoring.
- Many resources, including subject-specific handouts and helpful links, are also available 24/7.
- Click the subjects listed to access resources.
- Face-to-Face tutoring is available for Math, Writing, Reading, Study Skills, and American English as a Second Language when the College re-opens starting on Thursday, January 2nd.
- Bookstore- search for your textbook information
- Purchase your textbook(s) online.
- Bookstore Front Counter/Customer Service Desk: 215-968-8494 or 215-968-8459
- Technology Learning Center-
- Online tutorials for Microsoft Office, BucksMail are just a few of the online resources available 24/7.