Student Login Information
- Your Username
- Your Password and Profile
- College Network, Computers, and Web Applications
- BucksMail - Student Email
- Web Advisor
- Other Learning-Related Systems
- Getting Help With Logins (including password resets)
Your username for all Bucks systems is the same: your last name and first initial. If you are one of multiple individuals whose generated lastname-first-initial username would be the same, yours will have a string of numbers added to it to make it unique (smithj3568, for example).
NOTE: If you forget your username, you can retrieve it by going to WebAdvisor and clicking Account Information at the top right of the screen. Enter either your social security number or your student ID number and your last name, then click Submit.
Your Password and Profile
Before you can access our Bucks systems, you need to set up your profile and create a personal password using Password Manager. This also enables you to retrieve or reset your password or to unlock your account should you need to in the future.
How to use Password Manager
Your password expires every 180 days and will require you to change it within that timeframe.
Your password will need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 8 characters in length
- Mixes letters and numbers
- Mixes upper- and lower-case letters
- Contains at least one special character (such as !, @, #, or $)
- Does not contain any part of your name or date of birth
- Avoids words that can be found in the dictionary
A good way to come up with strong passwords is to use a phrase or song lyric and take the first letter from each word. For example, "Will you still feed me when I'm 64?" would become "Wysfmwi64?"
College Network, Computers, and Systems
A single "active directory" login is used for access to most College resources:
- On-Campus computer network (all computers on campus)
- Web Advisor
- Canvas learning management system
- MyBucks portal and mail
- Web-based college applications (Admissions online forms, advising signup forms, etc.)
- Library and proxy resources, including access to all library databases
NOTE: If you have forgotten your password or locked your account through too many login attempts, you can reset your password or unlock your account by going to the Password Manager and answering the security questions you set up when you established your profile.
BucksMail - Student Email
You should access Web Advisor directly through the MyBucks portal, where you will find it in the center column of the main Students page. No additional login is required.
If MyBucks is unavailable, you can access Web Advisor directly by going to https://pebbles.bucks.edu. You can use your regular Bucks login for Web Advisor.
Other Learning Resources
Some instructors use Course Compass, iTunesU, or other sites to deliver content to their students. Your instructor will provide you with login instructions for the specific systems or resources that you will be using, and can direct you to support for those resources.
Self-service password reset/retrieval and account unlocking can be done through the Password Manager 24 hours a day.
Need Help? Login assistance is available by calling the hotline at 215-968-8191.