Request the Use of Tyler Formal Gardens for Events and Photography
Weddings at Tyler Gardens
For more information regarding booking your special day with us visit the Tyler Gardens Wedding website.
Photography Sessions and Other Events
Please note the following items in order to complete your request
- Photography session can only be requested up to two months (60 calendar days) from your original reservation request.
- A $100 non-refundable fee is required to reserve your exclusive 1-hour photography session.
- Photography is permitted only in the Tyler Formal Gardens and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once your inquiry has been reviewed and approved or denied for the date and time you requested, you will be notified via email. If your requested time slot is available, you will receive a confirmation number and a payment link through which the non-refundable fee must be paid. If your requested time slot is unavailable, you will have the option to select another time slot.
- Private functions, campus events, and emergency closings take precedence and Bucks reserves the right to cancel your reservation at any time.
- There is NO SMOKING, OR LITTERING allowed on campus. Violation of this regulation will result in cancellation of your photo session and your party will be asked to leave campus immediately.
- Parking is permitted in the rear courtyard of Tyler Hall. If no parking spots are available, drivers must drop-off the wedding party and move the vehicle(s) to Lot S1. See our Newtown Campus map for more details.
- Electronic acknowledgment of BCCC’s Child Abuse Reporting Policy.
- The Tyler Formal Gardens are maintained by volunteers for your enjoyment. Please leave the gardens in the same beautiful condition as you found them in. The moving of benches and other equipment is not permitted.
Fill out my online form.