Tyler Tasting Party Vendor Information
Join us on Friday, June 9, 2017 for Bucks' annual food and spirits tasting event. The Tyler Tasting Party will allow you the opportunity to showcase your establishment to the County’s most notable business, community, and political leaders. Back this year by popular demand - The Flying Ivories Dueling Pianos Show! See last year's award winners and participants.
- Friday, June 9, 2017, 6 - 9:30 p.m.
- Set up for Board of Health inspection by 4:30 p.m. Doors open to the public at 6 p.m.
- Provide a sample taste of your menu for approximately 400 guests.
- Encourage guests to engage your establishment on Social Media.
- Display signage, and provide coupons and information for attendees for future dining at your establishment - a great way to track your participation.
- Bucks Culinary Alumni will serve as judges and recognize the best cold dish, hot dish, and dessert.
- All participants are provided with: plates, utensils, napkins, antibacterial hand wipes, latex gloves, ice, trash receptacles, and linens (upon request).
- View photos of last year's event.
To reserve your spot today
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Submit a completed Board of Health form (fees paid by the Bucks County Community College Foundation). Open with Firefox or Internet Explorer.