Tyler Tasting Party Vendor Information
Information and sign-up for next year's event will be posted in the future. Consider joining us Bucks' annual food and spirits tasting event. The Tyler Tasting Party will allow you the opportunity to showcase your establishment to the County’s most notable business, community, and political leaders. The will be held in the tent on the lowest level of the gardens. Due to space constraints, a smaller number of vendors will be invited to participate.
- Friday, June 7, 2019, 6 - 9:30 p.m.
- Set up for Board of Health inspection by 4:30 p.m. Doors open to the public for the champagne reception in Tyler Hall at 6 p.m. and will start to enter the event tent at 6:45 p.m.
- Provide a taste of your menu for approximately 300 guests. Please remember, we are limiting the number of vendors this year so we are asking our participants to provide a more substantial taste (similar to food stations at a wedding reception) than they have in the past.
- Encourage guests to engage your establishment on social media.
- Display signage, and provide coupons and information for attendees for future dining at your establishment - a great way to track your participation.
- Bucks Culinary Alumni will serve as judges and recognize the top two vendors based on taste, presentation, and table scape. First prize winner walks away with $1,000 and second prize winner walks away with $500!
- All participants are provided with: plates, utensils, napkins, antibacterial hand wipes, latex gloves, ice, trash receptacles, and linens (upon request).
If you received an invitation to participate, reserve your spot today!
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Submit a completed Board of Health form (fees paid by the Bucks County Community College Foundation). Open with Firefox or Internet Explorer.