6 weeks prior to visit
Review timeline, access online materials
4 weeks prior to visit
Present resources and online educational materials to your school's teachers at a faculty meeting using the website for Tree to Form
- Introduce Tree to Form exhibit using the information provided About the Exhibition.
- Open For Teachers and Parents
- Go over class pre- and post-visit activities via online access
- Review Tree to Form Interactive Glossary with Words in Action
- Open site for students using the "Have Fun" tab and discuss the Do It Yourself Projects and Woodworking Online Games for kids
We understand that your curricula are filled and time is tight.
- Most pre-visit activities are intended to take 15 to 30 minutes.
- The post-visit activities can be short, or longer, depending upon teacher preference.
- All resources and curricular activities have the links you need.
- By aligning the activities to fit into the Pennsylvania's Department of Education's Standard Aligned System we encourage incorporation into your current classroom curriculums. Each activity can be used by itself or as a platform to encourage cross-curricular thinking or real life application.
3 weeks prior to visit
1 week prior to visit
Begin to make announcements of Fun Facts About Wood.