Students Not Seeking the Associate of Arts Degree

Students who enroll in a major in order to receive preparation for upper division work for the baccalaureate degree are encouraged to check with the appropriate transfer institution to determine course transferability.

For students who only want to enroll in a major to take specific courses, the degree requirements and the major requirements do not have to be met. In this instance, only a list of courses, grades, and credits will appear on the transcript.