A certificate of completion is awarded to students who successfully complete a prescribed major. Credits earned in a certificate program may be applied toward an associate of arts degree.
The following procedures govern enrollment and completion of certificate programs:
- A student must fulfill the admissions requirements of the College.
- A student must attain and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.00.
- A student must enroll in the certificate program on the application or by submitting a Change of Major Form at the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration.
- At least 50% of the credits required for the certificate must be completed in graded courses at Bucks County Community College.
- Upon completion of the prescribed course of study, the student must formally apply, via the Office of Admissions, Records, & Registration, for the awarding of the Certificate of Completion.