Social Media and Digital Marketing
Gainful Employment disclosure information is available for this program of study.
Department of Business Studies
Grupp 401 • Phone (215) 968-8227
Curriculum Code No. 3099
This certificate program is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to plan, create, and implement effective social media and digital marketing campaigns for small businesses, corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organizations. It prepares students who are currently employed and need to enhance their skills, as well as those who are seeking employment in social media and/or digital marketing.
Graduates of this program are able to
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns;
- Develop and implement social media campaigns;
- Explain best practices in social media and digital marketing;
- Assess and measure social media and digital marketing campaigns; and
- Apply design best practices to enhance social media and digital marketing activities.
|COLL101 College Success Seminar||
|VAMM100 Digital Imaging||3|
|VAMM110 Web and Interactive Design A||3|
|MKTG230 Social Media Marketing||3|
|MKTG220 Digital Marketing||3|
|MKTG280 Cooperative Education-Marketing A||3|
|Total Credit Hours||16|
A Course requires prerequisite