INTG285 Integration of Knowledge
This writing-intensive, team-taught course examines themes from the perspectives of multiple disciplines (scientific, cultural and societal). Students analyze the past, assess the present, and plan for the future with regard to a theme. Through individual and collaborative activities students analyze perspectives and synthesize positions informed by the different disciplines. 3 credits
Prerequisite: Successful completion (C or better) of 30 credits and a College Level II writing course.
These courses share the following characteristics:
- They are theme based. (A theme is a topic that provides an organizing framework for the course).
- They include, but are not limited to, cultural, societal, and scientific perspectives.
- They are writing intensive.
- They require students to work together and study in groups.
- They examine the implications of the theme by analyzing the past, assessing the present, and planning for the future.
- Prerequisites include successful completion of 30 credits and a writing level II course (C or better).
Note: Hybrid classes are credit classes that replace some on-campus classroom sessions with online components.
All INTG courses (face-to-face, hybrid, and eLearning) use Canvas.