College Foundation Appoints Six New Board Members
The nonprofit fundraising arm of the college chose leaders from a variety of fields to help fulfill its mission.
The Bucks County Community College Foundation, the nonprofit fundraising arm of the public, two-year college, recently welcomed six new members to its board of directors.
Board President Constance Furman said the members were carefully selected from a variety of fields and backgrounds to help the Foundation fulfill its mission. The new members are:
- Alex Jennings, President of Specialty Ring Products in Bensalem, Pa.
- Michael J. Johnson, President of First Priority Bank’s Commercial Lending Division in Newtown, Pa. Graduated from BCCC in 1983 and currently serves as President of the BCCC Alumni Association
- Brandon M. McFadden, Senior Vice President at BB&T in Doylestown, Pa. Graduated from BCCC in 2003
- Michael E. Peters, Esq., Attorney at Eastburn and Gray, PC in Doylestown, Pa.
- Evan Resnikoff, Chief of Operations of the Newtown Ambulance Squad in Newtown, Pa.
- Timothy J. Schuback, President of Malmark, Inc.-Bellcraftsmen in Plumsteadville, Pa.
The Bucks County Community College Foundation is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) educational trust that provides resources for the college's growth and development. To learn more, visit www.bucks.edu/foundation.
Constance Furman (left), president of the Bucks County Community College Foundation, recently welcomed new board members (second left-right) Michael Johnson of First Priority Bank, Michael Peters of Eastburn and Gray PC, Timothy Schuback of Malmark Inc.-Bellcraftsmen, Evan Resnikoff of Newtown Ambulance Squad, and Alex Jennings of Specialty Ring Products. Not pictured: new board member Brandon McFadden of BB&T.