Bucks Online Student Services
Services to help you in your overall success as a student at Bucks include:
- Academic advising is available face-to-face at the Newtown Campus, the Lower Bucks Campus (Bristol), the Upper Bucks Campus (Perkasie), and online. See the Advising website for complete details.
- Center for Student Employment + Career Development' goal is to help you plan a path to career success. They have many online and in-person resources to assist you.
- Counseling is available at all Bucks physical campuses. Students may connect with counselors face-to-face, by telephone, or online.
- Accessibility Office offers a variety of services for all learners identified with a disability. Visit their website for details.
- is available for eligible Virtual Campus students. Students may be enrolled in a combination of eLearning courses, Hybrid and traditional face-to-face courses or, only eLearning courses. Additional information can be found on the College's Financial Aid website. Some sources of financial aid may place limitations on the number of eLearning courses you may take.
- Get involved! Build a stronger sense of college community by joining one of our Student Clubs and Organizations.
- Prior Learning Assessment provides students with a path to attain college credit for learning they have already mastered outside the traditional college classroom. Visit their website for details and contact information.
- Transfer Services provides the information you need to help you successfully plan your transfer from the foundation you've begun at Bucks into a bachelor's degree program, online or face-to-face, at a four-year institution. Planning early is the key to a successful transfer.