24/7 Online Resources
Without ever having to come to campus a student can:
Access the Library to:
- search online databases for Journal and Newspaper articles from any Internet accessed computer;
- receive help from the reference Desk;
- search the entire Bucks County Community College online catalog;
- request library materials through Interlibrary loan;
- develop information literacy and online researching skills through various tutorials and guides; and
- contact a librarian virtually by clicking on the Ask A Librarian icon on the main Library page.
Access Academic Success Center Hand Outs for instructions and how to's in the following areas:
- American English as a Second Language (AESL)
- Graphic Organizers & Outlining
- Literary Analysis & Poetry
- Reading & Study Skills
- Writing Paragraphs & Essays
Get Help with Canvas:
Click on the Help icon (question mark) in Canvas' main menu to access 24/7 help. You can:
- live chat;
- file a help ticket; or
- check out online text-based and video resources in the Canvas Guides.
- Find out what textbooks you need.
- the Help Desk and Services Center tutorials provide assistance with Canvas, Student Planning/Self Service, Office 365, and other College software.