1. How many miles do you drive to and from campus?
2. What is your car's gas mileage (in miles per gallon)?
3. What is the cost of gas per gallon (in dollars)? $
4. What other costs are associated with your commute to/from campus (include daily parking fee, public transportation etc.)?
5. What is the cost of child care for time spent away from home studying? $
6. How many minutes do you spend commuting to and from campus?
7. Estimate what your time is worth (in dollars per hour)?
*Savings calculated here are approximate and for general use only. Actual cost savings may vary.