Online Credit Courses Offerings and Information
Search by term below, or by all upcoming course offerings.
Click on a Summer Session, then scroll further down to view the results. Locate the course and specific section number, and click the title of the course to read the Course Information Page.
- May 22 – June 29 (Summer Session I - 6 Week 2018)
- May 22 – Aug. 10 (Summer Session I - 12 week)
- June 12 – Aug. 10 (Summer Session II - 9 week June Modular)
- July 5 – Aug. 10 (Summer Session III - 6 week)
(all sessions - Full Semester; August, September, and October Modulars)
On the resulting page, scroll down to locate the course and specific section number. Click the Sample Syllabus link located to the right of the course.
Pay special attention to:
- Specific Start and End Dates (and any meeting dates for hybrid courses)
- Additional Testing Requirements such as required proctored testing
- Course access – how to get started in the course at the beginning of the session
- Technology Use – any additional technology required
Online Offerings for Spring Term B
|Course Information Page, click on the title of a course to view a detailed course information page
|Uses Canvas online learning management system for communications, content and interaction|
|Uses a learning management system other than Canvas.|
|Alternative calendar, start or end dates differ from the traditional semester schedule|
|Find out more about a topic.|