High School Equivalency/GED Testing
Create an Account
- Create an account on www.ged.com.
- This is where you can:
- Register to take your test at a site that is convenient for you.
- Access study materials,
- Read about testing requirements
- Testing at Bucks takes place only at the Gateway Center on the Newtown Campus
- The Pearson Vue Testing Center can be reached at (215) 968-8068.
- The only way to register for the test, however, is by going to www.ged.com
- Enroll in review classes here at Bucks County Community College
- New sessions start in September, January and March
- Call (267) 685-4822 or (267) 685-4884 for more information.
Prepare for Test Day
- Schedule your test at www.ged.com
- You can take one or more subjects at a time in any order.
- Watch tutorials so you know what to expect.
- Get tips on what to do and bring
Check Your Scores After You Test
- Results are posted on MyGED®
- Once you pass all 4 test subjects, go to www.education.state.pa.us/GED
- Download the transcript order form
- Complete and send it in with the required fee.
Plan Your Future
- Check out other resources to help you on your way
- Pennsylvania CareerLink (215) 781-1073
- Learn about new jobs and find out what skills you need to qualify
- Get guidance on finding and paying for the right college or technical school
For More Information, Call or Email:
Bridget Hughes, Administrative Assistant, Center for Workforce Development
Julia Sonnenschein, Coordinator, Adult Basic Literacy Education & HSE/GED Program
Eunice Rush-Day, Manager, Government Funded Initiatives Center for Workforce Development