Before Taking Your Placement Test
NEW!!!! Read and listen to this important and informative
orientation below on our placement tests.
Announcing the ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study App
Last year, ACCUPLACER® launched a study app for the iPhone. We are now proud to offer the official ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study App, accessible from any computer, tablet or smartphone. You can now try hundreds of sample ACCUPLACER test questions to build your skills and experience what a real test may be like.
Follow these five easy steps to start using the app:
1) Get the App!
The official ACCUPLACER Study App can be purchased for just $2.99 on the College Board website
2) Create a New Account
Once you complete your purchase, the College Board will send you a confirmation email containing important information, including the link to create an account. Sign up as a new user.
3) Unlock Your Test
Once you create a new account, you will be prompted to enter an access code and order number. Refer to the College Board's confirmation email for these numbers.
4) Log In as a Returning User
The next prompt screen will ask you to login as a returning user. Enter your email address and password.
5) Prepare for ACCUPLACER
You can now use the official ACCUPLACER Study App to prepare for any of the tests.
If you have problems accessing the app, please contact us at email@example.com or 866-607-5223.
Web Sites Containing Information On Accuplacer and Practice Questions
- www.testprepreview.com/accuplacer_practice.htm (Encompasses all test sections of Accuplacer)
- http://www.aims.edu/student/assessment/studyguides/index.htm (Accuplacer study guides created by AIMS Community College)
- Huntington University (Practice tests)
- http://www.studyguidezone.com/accuplacertest.htm (Free study guide and Accuplacer practice questions)
- http://www.mclennan.edu/students/testing/accuplacer/prep.html (Video Preparation for Accuplacer)
- TestPrepPractice.net (Good explanation of Accuplacer test structure and scoring)