Tuition Refund Policy
If you wish to drop a course, notify Admissions, Records, and Registration in writing with your signature either with a letter or on a Drop/Add form. Requests may be submitted in person, mailed or faxed to 215-968-8110. A drop or withdrawal becomes effective the day it is received.
Tuition and fees paid for canceled courses are refunded in full. Refunds for dropped courses are made according to this schedule:
- Before the official start-date of the term: 100% refund.
- After term begins, tuition is refunded per the schedule found at www.bucks.edu/refundschedule
For the Summer 2013 sessions, the last day for 100% refund is
- May 27 for Session I 3, 6, 8 & 12 week
- June 16 for Session I 9 week
- July 7 for Session II 6 week
- July 28 for Session II 3 week
50% refund periods:
- May 28 through 31 for Session I 3 week
- May 28 through June 4 for Session I 6 week
- May 28 through June 7 for Session I 8 week
- May 28 through June 12 for Session I 12 week
- June 17 through 28 for Session I 9 week
- July 8 through 14 for Session II 6 week
- July 29 through 31 for Session II 3 week
Withdrawing from courses after the Session 50% refund period ends: No refund.
The application fee and college-services fee are non-refundable.
You may appeal for an increase in the amount of your refund. Tuition Appeal forms are available at Admissions and at the Evening Director’s office. A tuition appeal may be approved if you are able to provide documentation that you were unable to attend your registered courses due to medical, personal, employment-related or other extenuating circumstances. No appeals will be accepted after the session in question ends. All Title IV Financial Aid recipients must refer to the College Catalog for the Financial Aid Refund Policy.