Spring 2017 Term Dates: January 18 through May 12, 2017
Spring 2017 Faculty Advising Period: October 19 through December 9, 2016
Spring Priority Registration 2017
To register before November 7, you must be enrolled for Fall 2016 credit courses.
Priority Registration (for current students) October 31 - November 6. (Registration opens to the community on Nov. 7 and continues through Jan. 16.)
Please open and read your BucksMail email with the subject line 'Spring 2017 Priority Registration' for information specific to you. That email includes:
- The first day you are eligible to register,
- Links to advising opportunities for current students,
- Links to information about payment options.
You may register during this period if:
- You have an advisor approved plan for spring course selection (mandatory for all degree-seeking students).
- You have no overdue financial obligation to the College.
SPECIAL NOTE: Bucks County Community College, in support of those who have served our country, will grant Veteran Students early priority registration. At Bucks, this means that Veteran Students who have been approved for this program, have no outstanding obligations, and have met all academic advising obligations, will be allowed to register online or in person as early as October 26, 2016. This date will be listed in the "Priority Registration" email sent to the Bucks student email account of all approved Veteran Students. View the policy at http://www.bucks.edu/catalog/info/registration/veterans/.
All Registration is conducted by seniority/veteran status according to this schedule
|10/26 - 10/30||Veterans|
|10/31||42 or more|
|11/1||30 or more|
|11/2||18 or more|
|11/3||12 or more|
|11/4||1 or more|
|11/7 - 12/9*||Open to all|
*No hours November 23 through 25 (Thanksgiving break)
In Person Registration assistance is available from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday Linksz Pavilion, first floor and 4:30-8 p.m. Monday – Thursday, Student Services Center, Rollins First Floor.
Advising information is available here.
Spring 2017 Priority Online Registration: October 31 - November 6.
All students register by seniority.
REMINDER: Registration opens to the Community on Nov. 7 and continues through Jan. 16
All degree-seeking students (both Full-time and part-time) need advisor approval to register.
Details are available at www.bucks.edu/advising.
Online Registration - Open to all
November 7 - January 16 (Late Registration is NOT accepted.). All degree-seeking students (both full and part-time) need advisor approval to register (details at www.bucks.edu/advising). Registration problems? Email firstname.lastname@example.org using your Bucks student email account.
- NOTE: Students are expected to register online. "Paper" registration is accepted only under unusual circumstances.
- Check seat availability online; create or adjust your schedule accordingly.
- Present your completed Registration Form. It must be signed by an advisor (or an advising code must be on your student record). NOTE: Your first day of eligibility for registration is based on the number of credits you've completed plus those now in progress. For your number, read your recent BucksMail email.
- Registration problems? Email email@example.com using your Bucks student email account.
SPECIAL NOTE ON FINAL GRADES: Your Fall 2016 Final Grades will not be mailed to you. Please view your grades online on or after 12/19/16.
After you register, the amount due may be viewed on your Self-Service account.
You may pay online by credit card in Self-Service/Student Planning. If you register in person, submit the YELLOW copy of your Registration Form with your payment or pay online.
You may mail payment if you pay by Check, Money Order (payable to B.C.C.C.) or by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card. (Complete the credit card information on Registration Form or click here to download a payment form.
|Our mailing address is:||Student Accounts Office
275 Swamp Road
Bucks County Community College
Newtown, PA 18940
Payment* may be made in person at:
- Student Accounts (Linksz Pavilion, 1st Floor, Newtown campus)
- Student Services (Rollins Ctr., 1st Floor, Newtown Campus)
- Lower Bucks (Bristol) and Upper Bucks (Perkasie) Campuses
*Cash payments are accepted only by the Student Accounts Office in Newtown. If you are unable to pay the total amount due, Bucks offers a payment plan.
***** IMPORTANT NOTICE *****
The College may, at its discretion, drop all Spring 2017 courses of those students who fail to pay or officially defer payment. Students will receive payment reminders via their Bucks student email accounts.
If you decide not to take some or all of your 2017 Spring courses, you must drop unwanted courses by using your Student Planning account or by submitting a written and signed request to the Admissions Office. Admissions Fax number: 215-968-8110. (Drops can NOT be accepted by telephone.)
Students who use their Bucks student email account may request course drops by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.