Spring 2013 Term Dates: January 23 through May 21, 2013
Spring 2013 Tuition Due: December 19, 2012
Spring Priority Registration 2013
Priority Registration (for current students) November 26 - December 7. Students must open and read their BucksMail email with the subject line 'Spring 2013 Priority Registration' for information specific to you. That email includes:
- The first day you are eligible to register,
- How to find advisors for your major,
- How to access your Fall 2012 mid-term grades (withdrawal deadline extended to November 13, 2012).
You may register during this period if:
- Your Registration Form is signed by an academic advisor or your advisor enters a web-registration advising code for you (mandatory only for full-time students).
- You meet Testing requirements (see "Placement Testing" information below).
- You have no overdue financial obligation to the College.
|SPRING 2013 IN-PERSON PRIORITY REGISTRATION|
|ALL Registration is conducted by seniority according to this schedule:|
|M||11/26||42 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||5-7pm||Rollins|
|T||11/27||30 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||5-7pm||Rollins|
|W||11/28||18 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||5-7pm||Rollins|
|TH||11/29||12 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||5-7pm||Rollins|
|F||11/30||1 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||NO EVENING HOURS|
|M||12/3||1 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||5-7pm||Rollins|
|T||12/4||1 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||5-7pm||Rollins|
|W||12/5||1 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||5-7pm||Rollins|
|TH||12/6||1 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||5-7pm||Rollins|
|F||12/7||1 or more||9am-2pm||Rollins||NO EVENING HOURS|
Priority Web Registration: November 26 - 30. All students register by seniority.
Part-time students (enrolling for 11 or fewer credits in Spring 2013) are urged to seek advising but it is not mandatory.
Full-time students (enrolling for 12 or more credits in Spring 2013) need an advisor approval code to register (details at www.bucks.edu/advising) or they submit their Registration Form or a note signed by their advisor at the time of their in-person registration.
- schedule an in-office advising appointment (many faculty post sign-up sheets on their office doors) or
- visit an advising center near you or
- visit the Newtown office of the Academic Department that offers your major to request an advising appointment.
|Newtown Academic Department Offices and Locations|
|The Arts||Hicks 123|
|Business Studies||Penn 401|
|Language & Literature||Penn 103|
|Math, Science & Technology||Founders 114|
|Social & Behavioral Science||Penn 303|
December 1 - January 29 (through the drop/add period - restrictions apply). Full-time students need an advisor approval code to register (details at www.bucks.edu/advising) Part-time students are urged to seek advising but it is not mandatory.
- Check seat availability on WebAdvisor; create or adjust your schedule accordingly.
- Present your completed Registration Form. It must be signed by an advisor (or an advising code must be on your student record). NOTE: Your first day of eligibility for registration is based on the number of credits you've completed plus those now in progress. For your number, read your recent BucksMail email.
- After check in, a technician will process your registration form and return two copies to you. (The yellow copy is your BILL and should be submitted with a mailed or hand-delivered payment. Keep the pink copy for your records.)
SPECIAL NOTE ON FINAL GRADES: Your Fall 2012 Final Grades will not be mailed to you unless you submit a written and signed request to the Admissions Office. You may view your grades online via WebAdvisor.
If you register by December 7, the amount due will be written on your Registration Form (if you register in person) and/or may be viewed on WebAdvisor.
Your payment must be received or deferred by the Student Accounts Office no later than Wednesday, December 19, 2012. If you are receiving Financial Aid, you must be officially deferred by December 19 or make payment.
You may pay online by credit card using WebAdvisor (select 'Make a Payment' under your 'Financial Profile'). If you register in person, submit the YELLOW copy of your Registration Form with your payment or pay online via WebAdvisor.
You may mail payment if you pay by Check, Money Order (payable to B.C.C.C.) or by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card. (Complete the credit card information on Registration Form or click here to download a payment form.
|Our mailing address is:||Student Accounts Office
275 Swamp Road
Bucks County Community College
Newtown, PA 18940
Payment may be made in person at:
- Student Accounts (Rollins Ctr., 2ndt Floor, Newtown campus)
- Student Services (Rollins Ctr., 1st Floor, Newtown Campus)
- Lower Bucks (Bristol) and Upper Bucks (Perkasie) Campuses
If you are unable to pay the total amount due at this time, Bucks offers a tuition payment plan, administered by Sallie Mae®.
***** IMPORTANT NOTICE *****
The College may, at its discretion, drop all Spring 2013 courses of those students who fail to pay or officially defer payment by the deadline of December 19, 2012. Click here for payment options.
If you decide not to take some or all of your 2013 Spring courses, you must drop unwanted courses by using your WebAdvisor account or by submitting a written and signed request to the Admissions Office. Drops can NOT be accepted by telephone.
Admissions Fax number: 215-968-8110. 100% refund through 1/22/13; 50% refund period begins on 1/23/13.