High School Transcripts

All students are required to have an official copy of their final high school transcript (or GED scores) on file with the Admissions Office. If you have not done so, please request your high school (or agency issuing your GED) to send this document to the Admissions Office as soon as possible.

What constitutes an official transcript?

The transcript must be sent to the Admissions Office directly from the Guidance Office for high school transcripts or from the Registrar or Records Office of the previous school(s) attended for transfer students. The transcript may not be hand carried by the student or any third party.

What makes a transcript unofficial?

A transcript is deemed unofficial if it is "issued to student," hand carried by the student or third party, unsealed, missing the Registrar's signature or missing a school seal, if required.

Can a transcript be official and not final?

A transcript is considered official if it is sent in the format listed above. If the student is currently enrolled in the other school when the transcript is sent, the transcript will reflect a current enrollment and an indication of unassigned grades. The transcript altough official is not final.