|Priority Advising/Registration Dates:||April 21 to May 9|
|Fall 2014 Term Dates:||August 27 to December 19, 2014|
|Fall 2014 Tuition Due:||July 31, 2014|
Fall Priority Registration 2014
Priority Registration (for current students) April 21- May 9. You must open and read the BucksMail email with the subject line Fall 2014 Priority Registration for information specific to you. This was sent to the “…@live.bucks.edu” email account of students enrolled for Spring ‘14.
To register between April 21 and April 27, you must be enrolled for Spring 2014 courses and meet the conditions specified in the email referenced above. Fall registration opens to all students on Monday, April 28.
You may register during this period if...
- Your Registration Form is signed by an academic advisor or your advisor enters a web-registration advising code for you (mandatory only for full-time students).
- You have the required number of completed credits on the day you attempt to register (see chart below).
- You have done your Placement Testing (or have been granted waivers for it).
- You have no overdue financial obligation to the College.
Part-time students (enrolling for 11 or fewer credits in Fall 2014) are urged to seek advising but it is not mandatory.
Full-time students (those enrolling for 12 or more credits) need an advisor approval code to register (details: www.bucks.edu/advising) or they may submit their Registration Form or a note signed by their advisor at the time of their in-person registration.
- schedule an in-office advising appointment (many faculty post sign-up sheets on their office doors)
- visit the Newtown office of the Academic Department that offers your major to request an advising appointment.
|Newtown Academic Department Offices and Locations|
|The Arts||Hicks 123|
|Business Studies||Penn 401|
|Language & Literature||Penn 103|
|Math, Science & Technology||Founders 114|
|Social & Behavioral Science||Penn 303|
|Upper & Lower Bucks Campus Advising Dates|
|April 14 - May 22||(Monday -Thursday)||12pm to 2pm|
|April 14 - May 22||(Monday -Thursday)||5pm to 7pm|
|Newtown Campus Dates (Rollins 1st Floor)|
|April 14 - May 22||(Monday -Thursday)||5pm to 7pm|
- Check seat availability on WebAdvisor; create or adjust your schedule accordingly.
- Please be aware that the College no longer prints registration brochures. Instead, use our new online Credit Course Offerings interactive web page.
- Present your completed Registration Form. It must be signed by an advisor (or an advising code must be on your student record). NOTE: Your first day of eligibility for registration is based on the number of credits you've completed plus those now in progress. For your date, please see your recent BucksMail email.
- After your registration is processed, we will return two copies to you. (The yellow copy is your BILL and should be submitted with your payment. Keep the pink copy for your records.)
During this period (April 21– May 9), payment will not be taken at registration. However, all previous balances must be paid before you register. For details, please see Payment below.
SPECIAL NOTE ON FINAL GRADES: Your Spring 2014 Final Grades will not be mailed to you unless you submit a signed request to the Admissions Office. You may view your grades online via WebAdvisor after May 26, 2014.
|FALL 2014 IN-PERSON PRIORITY REGISTRATION SCHEDULE|
|ALL Registration is conducted by seniority according to this schedule:|
|M||4/21||42 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Rollins|
|T||4/22||30 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Rollins|
|W||4/23||18 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Rollins|
|TH||4/24||12 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Rollins|
|F||4/25||1 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||NO EVENING HOURS|
|M-Th||4/28-5/8||1 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Rollins|
|Fri||5/2 & 5/9||1 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||*** NO EVE ***||*****|
IMPORTANT: Daytime hours for in-person registration at Newtown have been reduced due to low demand. Students who need assistance may report to the Admissions Office during business hours.
NOTE: The 'Credits Completed' column used for seniority is the sum of your already-completed credits and your in-progress Spring credits.
Advising and registration is available by appointment at both Upper and Lower Bucks Campuses.
Web registration (using WebAdvisor) is available through August 25, 2014. Late registration will not be accepted! However, students who have registered by the August 25 deadline will be permitted to adjust their schedules through Sept. 2 (the drop/add period). A number of late-starting course-sections will be available for registration after the first week of the Fall term. Details will be available online. Those planning to use a Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver must register on Friday, August 22 or on Monday, August 25.
If you register by May 9, the amount due will be written on your Registration Form (if you register in person) and/or may be viewed on WebAdvisor.
Your payment must be received or deferred by the Student Accounts Office no later than Thursday, July 31, 2014. If you are receiving Financial Aid, you must be officially deferred by July 31 or make payment.
You may pay online by credit card using WebAdvisor (select 'Make a Payment' under your 'Financial Profile'). If you register in person, submit the YELLOW copy of your Registration Form with your payment or pay online via WebAdvisor.
You may mail payment if you pay by Check, Money Order (payable to B.C.C.C.) or by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card. (Complete the credit card information on Registration Form or click here to download a payment form.
|Our mailing address is:||Student Accounts Office
275 Swamp Road
Bucks County Community College
Newtown, PA 18940
Payment may be made in person at:
- Student Accounts (Linksz Pavilion, 1st Floor, Newtown campus)
- Student Services (Rollins Ctr., 1st Floor, Newtown Campus)
- Lower Bucks (Bristol) and Upper Bucks (Perkasie) Campuses
If you are unable to pay the total amount due at this time, Bucks offers a tuition payment plan.
***** IMPORTANT NOTICE *****
The College may, at its discretion, drop all Fall 2014 courses of those students who fail to pay or officially defer payment by the deadline of July 31, 2014. Click here for payment options.