|Faculty In-Office Advising Period:||March 23 to May 1|
|Early Priority Registration for Veterans:||March 26 - March 29|
|Priority Registration Dates:||March 30 to April 5|
|Fall 2015 Term Dates:||August 26 to December 16, 2015|
|Fall 2015 Tuition Due:||July 30, 2015|
Fall Priority Registration 2015
New and Important: ALL students (both part-time and full-time) must have advisor approval to register!
Priority Registration (for current students) March 26- April 5. You must open and read the BucksMail email with the subject line Fall 2015 Priority Registration for information specific to you. This was sent to the “…@live.bucks.edu” email account of students enrolled for Spring ‘15.
To register between March 26 and April 5, you must be enrolled for Spring 2015 courses and meet the conditions specified in the email referenced above. Fall registration opens to all students on Monday, April 6.
SPECIAL NOTE: Bucks County Community College, in support of those who have served our country, will grant Veteran Students early priority registration. At Bucks, this means that Veteran Students who have been approved for this program, have no outstanding obligations, and have met all academic advising obligations, will be allowed to register online or in person as early as March 26, 2015. This date will be listed in the "Priority Registration" email sent to the Bucks student email account of all approved Veteran Students. To view the complete policy, please click here.
You may register during this period if...
- Your Registration Form is signed by an academic advisor or your advisor enters a web-registration advising code for you (now mandatory for ALL students).
- You have the required number of completed credits on the day you attempt to register (see chart below).
- You have done your Placement Testing (or have been granted waivers for it).
- You have no overdue financial obligation to the College.
ALL students (both part-time and full-time) now need advisor approval to register (details: www.bucks.edu/advising).
All enrolled students have been assigned a faculty advisor (see Web Advisor or Student Planning for your assigned advisor).
Your advisor must enter a registration approval code or sign a Registration Form or a note to be surrendered at in-person registration.
- schedule an in-office advising appointment (by telephone, email, or in person);
- visit the Newtown office of the Academic Department that offers your major to request an advising appointment.
|Newtown Academic Department Offices and Locations|
|The Arts||Hicks 123|
|Business Studies||Penn 401|
|Language & Literature||Penn 103|
|STEM (Math, Science, Tech. & Engineering)||Founders 114|
|Social & Behavioral Science||Penn 303|
Between March 23 and May 1, advising is available only in-office with your assigned faculty advisor.
- Between May 4 and May 21, you may visit advising centers on the dates and times listed below:
|Upper (UBCC) & Lower Bucks (LBCC) Campus Advising|
|LBCC May 5 - 19||Tuesdays||3pm to 7pm|
|LBCC May 6 - 20||Wednesdays||11am to 3pm|
|UBCC May 6 - 20||Wednesdays||3pm to 7pm|
|UBCC May 7 - 21||Thursdays||11am to 3pm|
|Newtown Advising Dates (Rollins 1st Floor)|
|May 4 - 18||Mondays||11am to 3pm|
|May 7 - 21||Thursdays||3pm to 7pm|
- Check seat availability on WebAdvisor; create or adjust your schedule accordingly.
- Please be aware that the College no longer prints registration brochures. Instead, use our new online interactive web page. Click here for this course look-up.
- Present your completed Registration Form. It must be signed by an advisor (or an advising code must be on your student record). NOTE: Your first day of eligibility for registration is based on the number of credits you've completed plus those now in progress. For your date, please see your recent BucksMail email.
- After your registration is processed, we will return two copies to you. (The yellow copy is your BILL and should be submitted with your payment. Keep the pink copy for your records.)
During this period, payment will not be taken at registration. However, all previous balances must be paid before you register. For details, please see Payment below.
SPECIAL NOTE ON FINAL GRADES: You may view your grades online via WebAdvisor after May 25, 2015. (The College no longer mails Final Grade Reports.)
|FALL 2015 IN-PERSON PRIORITY REGISTRATION SCHEDULE|
ALL Registration is conducted by seniority according to this schedule.
ALL students (full-time and part-time) need advisor approval to register.
|F||3/27||Veterans||10am -2pm||10am -2pm||No Eve Hours||-----|
|M||3/30||42 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Admissions|
|T||3/31||30 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Admissions|
|W||4/1||18 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Admissions|
|TH||4/2||12 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Admissions|
|F||4/3||1 or more||10am-2pm||Admissions||NO EVENING HOURS|
|M-F||4/6 - 4/10||Open to all||10am-2pm||Admissions||NO EVENING HRS.||see below|
|W||4/8||Open to all||10am-2pm||Admissions||5-7pm||Admissions|
IMPORTANT: Hours for in-person registration have been reduced due to low demand. Students who need assistance may report to the Admissions Office during business hours (Mon-Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm and Wed evenings, 4:30pm - 7:00pm).
NOTE: The 'Credits Completed' column used for seniority is the sum of your already-completed credits and your in-progress Spring credits.
Advising and registration is available by appointment at both Upper and Lower Bucks Campuses.
Online registration (using WebAdvisor or Student Planning) is available through August 24, 2015. Late registration will not be accepted! However, students who have registered by the August 24 deadline will be permitted to adjust their schedules through Sept. 1 (the drop/add period). A number of late-starting course-sections will be available for registration after the first week of the Fall term. Details will be available online.
Senior Citizen Tuition Waivers: Those planning to use this Tuition Waiver must register on Friday, August 21 or on Monday, August 24.
Special Note: Please be aware that the College’s Board of Trustees has not yet established the tuition and fees for the 2015 fall term. If you register before the Board’s decision, the amount you are initially charged may increase. The Student Accounts Office will send a revised statement of account if this affects you.
If you register in person, the amount due will be written on your Registration Form and/or may be viewed on WebAdvisor or Student Planning.
Your payment must be received or deferred by the Student Accounts Office no later than Thursday, July 30, 2015. If you are receiving Financial Aid, you must be officially deferred by July 30 or make payment.
You may pay online by credit card using WebAdvisor (select 'Make a Payment' under your 'Financial Profile'). If you register in person, submit the YELLOW copy of your Registration Form with your payment or pay online via WebAdvisor.
You may mail payment if you pay by Check, Money Order (payable to B.C.C.C.) or by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card. (Complete the credit card information on Registration Form or click here to download a payment form.
|Our mailing address is:||Student Accounts Office
275 Swamp Road
Bucks County Community College
Newtown, PA 18940
Payment may be made in person at:
- Student Accounts (Linksz Pavilion, 1st Floor, Newtown campus)
- Student Services (Rollins Ctr., 1st Floor, Newtown Campus)
- Lower Bucks (Bristol) and Upper Bucks (Perkasie) Campuses
If you are unable to pay the total amount due at this time, Bucks offers a tuition payment plan.
***** IMPORTANT NOTICE *****
The College may, at its discretion, drop all Fall 2015 courses of those students who fail to pay or officially defer payment by the deadline of July 30, 2015. Click here for payment options.