What does it mean to be on Academic Warning or Academic Probation? What changes must be made to my schedule, and how do I solve this problem with my academic status?
Please plan to meet with Academic Success Coordinator, Susan Darrah, during the following times/days:
- Tuesday, June 14 (12:00pm - 4:00pm)*
- Wednesday, June 15 (12:00pm - 4:00pm)*
- Wednesday, June 22 (2:00pm - 7:00pm)*
- Thursday, June 23 (12:00pm - 4:00pm)*
Location: Penn Hall, Room 217
*No appointment needed on these days.
What do I do if I am unable to attend the session dates and times?
Please make an appointment for another date/time by contacting:
Susan Darrah, Academic Success Coordinator
What will occur during the meeting/session?
- Explore options that will help improve your GPA and return you to good academic status
- Learn more about the help available on campus
- Make the necessary course schedule/registration changes
- Appeals for students who wish to take more than 7 credits (probation) or 13 credits (warning)
For questions about Academic Warning or Academic Probation, meetings/sessions, or the appeals process, please contact Susan Darrah at 215-968-8172 or Susan.Darrah@bucks.edu.
For questions about Academic Suspension, please contact Denise May, Student Success Coordinator, at 215-968-8282 or email Denise.May@bucks.edu.