Welcome Parents and Family!
Congratulations. Your child is ready to take that next step into adulthood--pursuing an education that will have a positive and enduring impact on his or her future. There are just a few things you might want to know:
- Locations throughout Bucks County: Join us at locations throughout Bucks county--or from the keyboard of your computer, with online courses.
- Affordable tuition and payment options: Your college education is the best investment you'll ever make in your future.
- Bucks quality transfers everywhere: Your Bucks education can easily become the foundation for a bachelor's degree at a four-year institution.
- Security and Safety: Our trained officers patrol campus buildings and grounds on a 24-hour daily basis to insure the safety of our students and college community.
- Career Services: Our Career Services office counsels students to help them make informed decisions about pursuing work they will find meaningful and fulfilling--and in finding work upon graduation.
- Tutoring Center: We provide tutorial services at no additional cost to students enrolled in such courses as math, accounting, computer science, writing, reading, study skills, English as a second languages, and foreign languages.
- Athletics: We are a non-scholarship Division III college participating in two athletic conferences: the Eastern Pennsylvania Collegiate Conference (EPCC) and the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
- Early Learning Center: This licensed and accredited day care center for toddlers and preschoolers offers a carefully prepared learning environment, with a wholehearted respect for children and a belief in their abilities.
- Cultural events: There's more to Bucks than classroom learning or student activities. Join us for art's sake, at any number of events during the year.
- Social Networking: There are so many ways to connect and keep in touch with what's happening via facebook, twitter, and more; also visit the college calendar.
- Changes in financial circumstances: Here's a handy link in case parents (or students) have an unexpected reduction in income and need financial aid to pay tuition.
- Questions? Fill out our Contact Us form and we'll get right back to you.