Welcome Parents and Family!
Congratulations. Your family member is ready to take that next step -- pursuing an education that will have a positive and enduring impact on his or her future. Below are a few tips and links (in blue) to help you provide support and guidance:
- Student Support: A variety of support services are available to assist students with reaching their academic, personal and career goals. As an entering student, the following services may be of particular interest.
- Accessibility Services: Bucks is committed to providing access to an equal education for students with documented disabilities.
- Career Services: Our Career Services office counsels students to help them make informed decisions about pursuing work they will find meaningful and fulfilling--and in finding work upon graduation.
- Financial Aid: Applying for financial aid can often be a daunting process. Check out our new FATV tutorials to guide you through the process. Changes in financial circumstances? Here's a handy link in case parents (or students) have an unexpected reduction in income and need financial aid to pay tuition.
- Transfer Services: Your Bucks education can easily become the foundation for a bachelor's degree at a four-year institution.
- Tutoring Center: We provide tutorial services at no additional cost to students enrolled in such courses as math, accounting, computer science, writing, reading, study skills, English as a second languages, and foreign languages.
- Affordable Tuition and Payment Options: Your college education is the best investment you'll ever make in your future.
- Bookstore: Our college bookstore offers online searching and purchasing for textbooks, apparel and supplies.
- Key Dates and Deadlines: The Academic Calendar keeps you apprised of key dates and deadlines regarding registration, add/drop, withdrawal from courses, and tuition payments.
- Student Life and Athletics : The Office of Student Life and Athletics provides a variety of social and educational opportunities designed to connect and engage students in college life.
- Athletics: We are a non-scholarship Division III college participating in two athletic conferences: the Eastern Pennsylvania Collegiate Conference (EPCC) and the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA)
- Early Learning Center: This licensed and accredited day care center for toddlers and preschoolers offers a carefully prepared learning environment, with a wholehearted respect for children and a belief in their abilities.
- Security and Safety: Our trained officers patrol campus buildings and grounds on a daily basis to ensure the safety of our students and college community. Register for parking permits online.
- Cultural events: There's more to Bucks than classroom learning or student activities. Join us for art's sake, at any number of events during the year.
- Social Networking: There are so many ways to connect and keep in touch with what's happening via facebook, twitter, and more; also visit the college calendar.
- Locations throughout Bucks County: Join us at locations throughout Bucks county--or from the keyboard of your computer, with online courses.
- Questions? Us the online Chat forum located on this page or fill out the Contact Us form and we'll get right back to you.