Approved Evaluation Agencies for Foreign Transcripts

Foreign High School Diplomas and University Transcripts

  • Thank you for your interest in Bucks County Community College. We are glad that you have chosen to advance your education here, and we anticipate that you will find the experience rewarding!
  • For Financial Aid or other academic purposes, you may need to have your educational credentials evaluated.
  • Your high school diplomas and/or college transcripts can be evaluated at any of the member agencies listed on the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) website. In addition, these same agencies can evaluate university transcripts for potential transfer credit.
  • For more information on Financial Aid, click here.
  • For more more information on transferring to Bucks, click here.

In order for Bucks County Community College to evaluate your credits for potential transfer, you will need to send an official copy of your foreign transcript to one of the agencies listed above.

PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered "official" the translation that is generated must come directly to our college in a sealed envelope from the evaluating agency. Any faxes, photocopies, or documents in opened envelopes that a student provides us with from these agencies are considered "unofficial," and cannot be accepted for transfer credit and/or for financial aid purposes.

If you have further questions about transfer credits, please email or call 215.968.8419.