Non-US Citizens

Admissions options for foreign nationals

Please note that B visa holders are not permitted to enroll in credit instruction per USCIS regulations, but may register for courses in Continuing Education.

Students who hold F-1 status from another college or university but are taking courses at Bucks County Community College as a GUEST, please follow these instructions: Guest students general information.