After Registration

What if my check is returned for insufficient funds?

Checks returned to the College for insufficient funds or stop payment will be assessed a fee in the amount of $25.

I am due a refund. When can I expect it?

If you have dropped a class during the 100% refund period, 50% refund period, or 25% refundperiod, please note that your refund will be processed two weeks after the semester starts. Please allow at least one additional week for processing.

If your refund is due to financial aid, your student account is updated only when the Financial Aid Department receives the funds, and updates your record. They in turn notify the Student Accounts office, which updates your billing record. The following week refund checks are generated.

Under no circumstances are students allowed to pick up checks from our office. They are mailed on Thursdays.


CBCS collection agency

If your account is not paid in full by the close of the previous semester, your account will be sent to our collection agency, CBCS. You must contact them, as soon as possible to make payment arrangements. Their number is 1-888-488-5351. Please note that you will not be able to attend BCCC in the future, or have official transcripts sent until your obligation to BCCC is paid in full.