*History tutoring will resume the week of January 26th, 2015. For Intersession needs, please call or email to request an online appointment.
Newtown Campus: Please stop in, call 215-968-8044, click on the Schedule Appointment link (above), or click on the Appointment Request link (above) to schedule or request an appointment.
|Monday||8:30am-12:30pm||HIST 100, 136, 149, 151, 152|
|Tuesday||9:00am-2:00pm||HIST 100, 136, 149, 151, 152|
|Wednesday||8:30am-12:30pm||HIST 100, 136, 149, 151, 152|
|Friday||8:30am-12:30pm||HIST 100, 136, 149, 151, 152|
What We Can Do
- help you utilize your text and class notes
- help you understand class concepts
- help you learn how to prepare for a test
- help you focus on and interrelate various concepts in your course
What We Can't Do
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day the assignment is due or the day of the test
- do your homework for you
- be of any assistance with a take-home test
- take the place of going to class
- guarantee that you will get a good grade
- tutor for placement or standardized tests
Please note: Students are permitted to meet with the history, philosophy, and sociology tutor for one appointment per day.