Students are permitted to meet with the history tutor for one 30-minute appointment per day. Second appointments may be available with a writing tutor and must be scheduled by using the Tutoring Appointment Request link, calling 215-968-8044, or stopping into the Newtown Center in L210. Please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- help you utilize your text and class notes
- help you understand class concepts
- help you learn how to prepare for a test
- help you focus on and interrelate various concepts in your course
What We Can't Do
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day the assignment is due or the day of the test
- do your homework for you
- be of any assistance with a take-home test
- take the place of going to class
- guarantee that you will get a good grade
- tutor for placement or standardized tests