Spring Session 2016
Newtown, UBC, and Virtual Campuses
Students are permitted to meet with the psychology tutor for one 30 minute face-to-face appointment per day or one 50 minute real-time online appointment. Second appointments may be available with a writing tutor based upon availability and must be scheduled by using the Tutoring Appointment Request link, calling 215-968-8044, or stopping into the Newtown Center in L210. Please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- help you utilize for your psychology text and class notes
- help you understand concepts in the class
- help you understand an assignment you've been given
- help you learn how to prepare for a psychology test
- help you focus on and interrelate the various concepts in your course
What We Can't Do
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day your assignment is due or the day of the test
- do your homework for you
- be of any assistance with a take-home test
- guarantee that you will get good grades
- tutor for placement tests or standardized tests