Please stop in, call 215-968-8044, or click on the Appointment Request link above to request an appointment. Please stop in L210 or call with any questions.
*Appointments will be available by request only.
|By request||All PSYC Courses|
|All PSYC Courses|
Students are permitted to meet with a psychology tutor for one thirty-minute face-to-face appointment per day.
Please call the Newtown Campus at 215-968-8044 with any questions or concerns.
What We Can Do
- help you utilize for your psychology text and class notes
- help you understand concepts in the class
- help you understand an assignment you've been given
- help you learn how to prepare for a psychology test
- help you focus on and interrelate the various concepts in your course
What We Can't Do
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day your assignment is due or the day of the test
- do your homework for you
- be of any assistance with a take-home test
- guarantee that you will get good grades
- tutor for placement tests or standardized tests