Students are permitted to meet with a nursing tutor for one 30-minute appointment per day.
Please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment. You can also stop into the Tutoring Center at L210 or call 215-968-8044 to request an appointment or for additional information.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- help you utilize your nursing text, class notes, and homework assignments
- help you learn how to read, interpret, and set up a drug calculations problem
- help you get started on a homework assignment
- help you understand a particular concept related to drug calculations
- help you improve your note-taking skills
- help you focus on and interrelate the various topics covered in your course
- help you learn how to prepare for a drug calculations test
- help you devise a strategy for taking a drug calculations test
What We Can't Do
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day of your test
- do your homework for you
- be of any assistance with a take-home test
- take the place of going to class
- guarantee that you will get a good grade
- tutor for placement or standardized tests, such as the NLN