Summer Session I 2016
At Newtown, drop in the Center (L210) for face-to-face math tutoring. No appointment is needed; however, please click on the links below to check for tutor availability for your particular course. Each tutoring session will last a maximum of 30 minutes.
LBC and UBC Campuses
For summer sessions, at LBC and UBC, math tutoring is by appointment. Each tutoring session will last a maximum of 30 minutes. Please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment. You can also stop into one of the Centers or call 215-968-8044 to request an appointment or for additional information. The Tutoring Center at UBC is located in the North Building, Room 003. The Tutoring Center at LBC is located in the Library behind the circulation desk.
Students are permitted to have one 50-minute online appointment per day. Students may also drop-in during posted online hours for additional help. For online appointments, please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment or to search drop-in hours. You can also stop into the Tutoring Center at L210 or call 215-968-8044 to request an appointment or for additional information.
- Math at all Campuses Summer Session 1 2016 Schedule
- LBC Summer Session 1 2016 Schedule
- UBC Summer Session 1 2016 Schedule
- Schedule Appointment / View Tutor Availability
- Tutoring Appointment Request
Please note: Drop-in math hours are available at Newtown during Center hours. Please check for tutor availability for your specific course.
What We Can Do
- help you utilize your math text, class notes, and homework assignments
- help you learn how to read, interpret, and set up a math problem
- help you get started on a homework assignment
- help you understand a particular mathematical concept
- help you solve a difficult homework problem
- help you to improve your math note-taking skills
- help you learn how to prepare for a math test
- help you focus on and interrelate the various topics covered in your course
What We Can't Do
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day of your test
- do your homework for you
- be of any assistance with a take-home test
- take the place of going to class
- guarantee that you will get a good grade
- tutor for placement tests or standardized tests, such as the NLN, Praxis, etc.