Newtown Campus: Please drop-in the Center (L210), call 215-968-8044, or click the Appointment Request link above to request a 30 minute appointment.
Economics tutoring will end Tues, May 21st for the Spring semester.
|Wednesday||11:00am - 4:00pm||Economics 111|
Please note that alll hours are by request. Please call 215-968-8044 with questions or for further information.
What We Can Do
- help you utilize your economics text, class notes, and homework assignments
- help you get started on a homework assignment
- help you understand a particular economics concept
- help you solve a difficult homework problem
- help you lean how to prepare for an economics test
- help you focus on and interrelate the various topics covered in your course
- help you devise a strategy for taking an accounting test
What We Can't Do
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day of your test
- do your homework for you
- be of any assistance with a take-home test
- take the place of going to class
- guarantee that you will get a good grade