Newtown, Lower Bucks, Upper Bucks, and Virtual Campuses
During summer sessions, face-to-face accounting tutoring is by appointment. For the fall and spring semesters, drop in for help - no appointment necessary for face-to-face tutoring. Please note, however, that each face-to-face session will last a maximum of 30 minutes. Online appointments will last 50 minutes. Please click on the links below to search tutor drop-in schedules for your particular course or to request a face-to-face or online appointment. You can also stop into the Tutoring Center at L210 or call 215-968-8044 to request the schedule, request an online appointment, or for additional information.
- The schedule will be forthcoming.
- Tutoring Appointment Request
- Schedule Appointment/Search Tutor Availability
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- help you utilize your accounting text, class notes, and homework assignments
- help you learn how to read, interpret, and set up a problem using accounting equations
- help you get started on a homework assignment
- help you understand a particular accounting concept
- help you solve a difficult homework problem
- help you lean how to prepare for an accounting test
- help you focus on and interrelate the various topics covered in your course
- help you devise a strategy for taking an accounting test
What We Can't Do
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day of your test
- do your homework for you
- be of any assistance with a take-home test
- take the place of going to class
- guarantee that you will get a good grade
- tutor for placement or standardized tests